Welcome back to Residential Camps!
Camp Aldersgate is taking safety precautions to protect our campers and staff and ensure that we have another fun, successful, and safe summer camp season. This summer, campers will have the opportunity to attend either our Virtual or Residential Camp sessions. Read below to find out more about our programming and download the 2021 camper application.
Modified Residential Camps (limited capacity)
Our week-long residential camp experiences are for children ages 6-18 of which includes campers ranging from a wide spectrum of disabilities and/or medical conditions. Additional screening and restrictions will apply to in-person applications due to our COVID-19 prevention policy (see eligibility criteria for in-person camps and the registration process breakdown).
- Provides the in-person opportunity for campers to meet peers who share similar experiences and/or diagnoses while also having fun and experiencing new adventures.
- Total 3 sessions (not diagnosis-specific) & 1 inclusive Kota Camp session for campers and their sibling for 2021. Although sessions are not diagnosis-specific, campers will be placed with peers who have similar daily life adaptations.
- Fees are determined on a sliding scale based on family income. More information can be found in the camper application packet.
Virtual Summer Camps
Virtual Summer Camp is an interactive, at-home summer camp program that provides campers with a chance to create, explore, and gather around the virtual campfire with new and old friends. Throughout the summer, participating campers will receive two boxes filled with craft supplies, nature activities, programs curated to their interests, and access to virtual events, such as our camp-wide talent show and game night.
- High-quality, week-long virtual camp experiences for campers with special needs and medical diagnoses. Eligibility criteria and requirements are the same for Virtual Summer Camp as they are for Virtual Weekend Camps.
- 5 diagnosis-specific sessions and 1 inclusive Kota session. See camper registration form for session dates.
- Opportunity for campers to connect and build meaningful relationships while participating in staff-led activities directly from home. Participants will receive a mailed package containing all of the supplies needed to engage in live, interactive, online sessions.
Camp Aldersgate is accredited by the American Camp Association.
Notice of Non-Discrimination – It is the policy of Camp Aldersgate not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, political or religious opinion or affiliation, age, gender or disability in camp-administered activities and programs.